Contact UsWe are looking for budding writers, hidden journalists, sarcastic beaches, satirists, humorists, complain kings, Ah Ter, Ah Kow, Chio Bu, Mat, Minah, Maniam to contribute articles, opinions, news clips, links, videos, pictures etc which you think would add spice to this island we call home. Email us at: email@example.com Unlike ST, we will not ask for your real ID.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Death of NSF Dave Lee: SAF can improve heat injury prevention and response, review panel finds - The Straits Times
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search - The Straits Times
- Former policeman who was active member of secret society sentenced to a year's jail - Channel NewsAsia
- US withdraws from UN Human Rights Council - AsiaOne
- Follow The Singapore Beacon on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Darwin's Award
All’s bad that ends well. They got to keep the angpow. So all’s good.
“I pity the fool!” – Mr T. Someone died and we really shouldn’t make fun of it. So that’s why we are giving an award for it instead. RIP whoever you are.
By: B. Goode The name of Singapore’s first President Yusof Ishak was misspelt as “Yusok Ishak” on a foldout portion of the packaging as well as in an enclosed booklet. First off. Everyone who is involved in the process of … Continue reading
Arthur Ah Ter Kia
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia Karma is a bitch!
Spot the bitch…. By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia Dudes. Stay away from watching old black and white movies. And if you continued wearing THAT, I’d suggest staying away from the sun too. And what’s the point of being a gentleman if you can’t … Continue reading
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia So many people with so many ideas. Some awesome. Mostly meh!
What Would You Do If You Couldn’t Find A Mate To Breed With? – Say That You Are Altruistic Like Han Hui Hui
Fat tub of lard…….
Ugly as fuck….
Japanese talking rubbish….
No sexy love making on eve of valentine’s day either….