Contact UsWe are looking for budding writers, hidden journalists, sarcastic beaches, satirists, humorists, complain kings, Ah Ter, Ah Kow, Chio Bu, Mat, Minah, Maniam to contribute articles, opinions, news clips, links, videos, pictures etc which you think would add spice to this island we call home. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Unlike ST, we will not ask for your real ID.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- New incubation programme helps aspiring hawkers to set their stalls out - The Straits Times
- Australian deputy prime minister resigns after affair with staffer - Channel NewsAsia
- Gleneagles Hospital staff help rescue motorcyclist injured in accident - Channel NewsAsia
- Singapore: ICA seizes 70000 cans of duty-unpaid beer declared as fruit punch - International Business Times, Singapore Edition
- Follow The Singapore Beacon on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Darwin's Award
By: B. Goode The name of Singapore’s first President Yusof Ishak was misspelt as “Yusok Ishak” on a foldout portion of the packaging as well as in an enclosed booklet. First off. Everyone who is involved in the process of … Continue reading
Arthur Ah Ter Kia
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia Karma is a bitch!
Spot the bitch…. By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia Dudes. Stay away from watching old black and white movies. And if you continued wearing THAT, I’d suggest staying away from the sun too. And what’s the point of being a gentleman if you can’t … Continue reading
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia So many people with so many ideas. Some awesome. Mostly meh!
What Would You Do If You Couldn’t Find A Mate To Breed With? – Say That You Are Altruistic Like Han Hui Hui
Fat tub of lard…….
Ugly as fuck….
Japanese talking rubbish….
No sexy love making on eve of valentine’s day either….
Transparent enough for you….?