Contact UsWe are looking for budding writers, hidden journalists, sarcastic beaches, satirists, humorists, complain kings, Ah Ter, Ah Kow, Chio Bu, Mat, Minah, Maniam to contribute articles, opinions, news clips, links, videos, pictures etc which you think would add spice to this island we call home. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Unlike ST, we will not ask for your real ID.
- Anwar defends Nurul Izzah over remarks labelling Malaysia PM Mahathir a dictator - Channel NewsAsia
- Rival Thai parties claim right to form government - The Straits Times
- Malaysian student found dead in London's Hyde Park lake - Channel NewsAsia
- Israel, Palestine edge towards all-out conflict after exchanging attacks - The Straits Times
- SQ mid-air bomb hoax: Mumbai-Singapore flight escorted safely to Changi, woman and child questioned - AsiaOne
- Follow The Singapore Beacon on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Darwin's Award
Transparent enough for you….?
By: Arthur Ah Ter Kia I have seen better costume on a getai stage than that trashy outfit they called the National Dress. Imagine if the women all decided to wear our national dress on National Day and went visiting … Continue reading
You don’t need a caricature for dat face….
Yap Weng Wah – The boys In Prison is Waiting For You!
By Arthur Ah Ter Kia Fan Lung – that’s the name every wannabe gay pornstar is going to have now. “I am Fan Lung. They call me Fan Lung because I can give you a cooling BJ with my nose … Continue reading