Contact UsWe are looking for budding writers, hidden journalists, sarcastic beaches, satirists, humorists, complain kings, Ah Ter, Ah Kow, Chio Bu, Mat, Minah, Maniam to contribute articles, opinions, news clips, links, videos, pictures etc which you think would add spice to this island we call home. Email us at: email@example.com Unlike ST, we will not ask for your real ID.
- Seoul urges Pyongyang to accept dialogue offer - The Straits Times
- 'Like an old friend passed on': Linkin Park fans in Singapore mourn Chester Bennington's death - Channel NewsAsia
- Wary of Mueller, Trump's team is probing his investigators - TODAYonline
- "Let's get the hell out of here" - quake off Greece and Turkey kills two - Channel NewsAsia
- Duterte says he will never visit 'lousy' United States - TODAYonline
- Follow The Singapore Beacon on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Lifestyle
By: B Goode As the opportunistic leprechauns gather at Hong Lim Park to exercise their freedom of speech to protest the lack of freedom of speech in Singapore, I am preparing to go to JB to get myself a new … Continue reading
Ok. It is a slow-news day. It is all about haze, hep-C, haze, the lift lady, haze, PAP’s fault, haze and the obligatory rescued animal. There is a photo of naked Justin Bieber that is making the rounds that has … Continue reading
As Millions Around The World Go Without Clean Water, Beyonce Bathes In $US20,000 Per Bottle Champagne. Da Bitch!
Dat face tho….
She is beautiful…but not THE most…
Her name is Lola……
This Might Explain Hong Lim Parkers’ Behaviour – Russell Brand blames Germanwings crash on ‘plague of mental illness’ catalysed by capitalism
What Would You Do If You Couldn’t Find A Mate To Breed With? – Say That You Are Altruistic Like Han Hui Hui
Famewhore Auntie Is At It Again – Madonna criticised for posting artwork of her kissing Snow White on Instagram
There goes my childhood….
Pussy Galore would not have approved….
The young ones…