Contact UsWe are looking for budding writers, hidden journalists, sarcastic beaches, satirists, humorists, complain kings, Ah Ter, Ah Kow, Chio Bu, Mat, Minah, Maniam to contribute articles, opinions, news clips, links, videos, pictures etc which you think would add spice to this island we call home. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Unlike ST, we will not ask for your real ID.
- UN Security Council to meet on Myanmar on Thursday - Channel NewsAsia
- Singaporeans baffled by strong, mystery smell - The Straits Times
- Thumbprint scanning at Tuas, Woodlands for car travellers - The Straits Times
- Companies have a role to play in helping Singapore prepare for terror threat: DPM Teo - The Straits Times
- FM Retno Receives UN Agent of Change Award - Jakarta Globe
- Follow The Singapore Beacon on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Lifestyle
By: B Goode As the opportunistic leprechauns gather at Hong Lim Park to exercise their freedom of speech to protest the lack of freedom of speech in Singapore, I am preparing to go to JB to get myself a new … Continue reading
Ok. It is a slow-news day. It is all about haze, hep-C, haze, the lift lady, haze, PAP’s fault, haze and the obligatory rescued animal. There is a photo of naked Justin Bieber that is making the rounds that has … Continue reading
As Millions Around The World Go Without Clean Water, Beyonce Bathes In $US20,000 Per Bottle Champagne. Da Bitch!
Dat face tho….
She is beautiful…but not THE most…
Her name is Lola……
This Might Explain Hong Lim Parkers’ Behaviour – Russell Brand blames Germanwings crash on ‘plague of mental illness’ catalysed by capitalism
What Would You Do If You Couldn’t Find A Mate To Breed With? – Say That You Are Altruistic Like Han Hui Hui
Famewhore Auntie Is At It Again – Madonna criticised for posting artwork of her kissing Snow White on Instagram
There goes my childhood….
Pussy Galore would not have approved….
The young ones…