Contact UsWe are looking for budding writers, hidden journalists, sarcastic beaches, satirists, humorists, complain kings, Ah Ter, Ah Kow, Chio Bu, Mat, Minah, Maniam to contribute articles, opinions, news clips, links, videos, pictures etc which you think would add spice to this island we call home. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Unlike ST, we will not ask for your real ID.
- UN Security Council to meet on Myanmar on Thursday - Channel NewsAsia
- Singaporeans baffled by strong, mystery smell - The Straits Times
- Thumbprint scanning at Tuas, Woodlands for car travellers - The Straits Times
- Companies have a role to play in helping Singapore prepare for terror threat: DPM Teo - The Straits Times
- FM Retno Receives UN Agent of Change Award - Jakarta Globe
- Follow The Singapore Beacon on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Madman’s Musings
All the best in your future endeavours…. By: Ben Afflicted Minister Of Manpower Tan Chuan Jin posted an article on MOM blog titled: Are Foreign PMETs displacing Singaporean PMETs? There are basically four points to his article: Foreign PMETs are … Continue reading
We could only wish….
Mata lai liao….!
I don’t understand this brouhaha about the World Cup. Some people are protesting that the amount they have to pay to view the games on TV is too exorbitant. So they threatened to boycott it. I really don’t know how … Continue reading